The Most Fun & Exciting Tennis Camp of the Year December 4 – 9, 2019 | Necker Island, BVI
Mix & Mingle
The 2019 Manuka Doctor Legends Camp presented by Metal offers couples and individuals the chance to play fun and spirited golf at Nail Bay as well as compete in golf island skills challenges. For the tennis lovers, clinics lead by Wayne Bryan and GiGi Fernandez help tune up your game. Enjoy both sports in the presence of legends.
Are you a tennis player?
Tune up your game under the instruction of Legends.
Enjoy three days of on-court instruction and insight from professional players and legends. You’ll even match up against those same pros in a set of fun competitions. December 7th, we’ve scheduled a mix of Match Play and learning where you will have your chance to compete against your fellow Campers. Tennis times for December 8-9th will be announced closer to the event date.
Is golf more your style?
Enhance your drive, master your putt and play with the Legends.
Experience golf in luxury with a round at the private, 9 Hole Executive Nail Bay Golf Course located just minutes from Necker Island. During this exclusive event, you’ll put your chipping, putting and driving skills to the test with golf challenges that span across several unique locations both on land and at sea.
Or do you enjoy both?
Do both by creating your own, custom Legends Camp Experience!
As well as great tennis, participants enjoy exclusive dinners and parties, networking opportunities and activities like paddle boarding, kite surfing, sailing, snorkeling, beach tennis and more.
Organized by the experienced staff at Premier Live, the event offers a unique opportunity helping to continue the support for the rebuilding of the BVI’s and supporting the National Tennis Foundation.
Join us to make this event the greatest ‘fun’raise we have ever seen!
FULL DAY ON NECKER ISLAND!!!
Legends Camp guests will spend a full day on Necker Island. After breakfast, both Legends Camp golfers and tennis players will boat over to Necker where tennis campers will have the opportunity to play a morning of tennis while golf campers will play some skills challenges around the island. After a lovely island lunch, the afternoon is yours at leisure to experience all Necker has to offer!
$19,995/COUPLE OR $16,995/SINGLE
- Camp includes three days of tennis instruction split between Oil Nut Bay and Necker Island, or golf on Nail Bay’s executive course with skills challenges on Necker Island, SeaDream Yacht and Nail Bay.
- Accommodations onboard SeaDream in standard cabin based upon double occupancy. All planned meals and complimentary standard drinks included on SeaDream and Necker as applicable.
- All planned meals and complimentary standard drinks included.
- At the time of booking, your Legends Camp experience can be custom built with golf and tennis being mixed & matched to create your perfect itinerary.
- Head over to Necker Island, on the final afternoon, for the tennis exhibition, charity dinner & auction, followed by the 2019 End of the World Party.
- Round trip airport transfers and boat transfers from islands included.
Your passion plus our experience will build your perfect trip!
Want to play in the Legends Camp but stay at Oil Nut Bay?
Want to play in the Necker Cup or Necker Open pro-am and stay in the Owner’s Suite on SeaDream?
We can make this and more happen!
Oil Nut Bay / SeaDream Yacht
OIL NUT BAY ACCOMMODATIONS
In a setting of unsurpassed physical beauty, Oil Nut Bay is one of the world’s most secluded, most comfortable and most pristine natural settings. Oil Nut Bay is carefully developed and constructed in harmony with nature to allow you to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a private island setting.
A short boat ride from Necker Island.
SEADREAM, MOORED IN LEVERICK BAY
SeaDream’s yachts are favored for their elegant informality, highly personal service, inclusive open bar, all ocean views staterooms and suites, luxury accommodations and world-class cuisine.
All staterooms are ocean view and . measure 195 square feet. Based on how the staterooms are configured, our yachts can accommodate up to 112 guests.
While onboard this beautiful boutique yacht, enjoy all of the amenities that are offered. From world class dining, to a multitude of water toys, lounging on the Balinese Dream Beds or cocktails at the Top of the Yacht Bar with its 360 degree views – guests are welcomed to the “SeaDream Treatment” the moment you arrive!
START YOUR TRIP THREE DAYS EARLY:
Playing Price: $8,495/couple & $6,995/single
Non-Playing Price: $7,495/couple & $5,995/single
- Accommodations on SeaDream Yacht. Three days/three nights beginning December 1st.
- Standard cabin room.
- Guests enjoy breakfast, dinner and drinks onboard the yacht.
- Play tennis and golf in different ports: Nevis (Dec. 2) and Anguilla (Dec. 3) or just enjoy spectating and relaxing!
EXTEND YOUR TRIP A DAY & REFLECT @ SEA:
Overnight: $2,495/couple & $1,995/single
- Lunch and dinner onboard the yacht on Dec. 9 and breakfast on the morning of Dec. 10 before disembarking.
* Previous Necker Cup attending guest discounts will apply.
** Organizers have the ability to adjust the prize.
The father and former coach of World #1 Doubles Champions, Mike and Bob Bryan (the Bryan brothers).
One of the best doubles players of all time. She is a Hall of Fame winner of 17 Grand Slam doubles titles with various partners and 2 Olympic Gold Medals. She was named Puerto Rican Athlete of the Century in 2000.
SIR NICK FALDO
From the youngest player to ever qualify for the Ryder Cup at age 20 – fast forward his amazing 30+ year golf career – and these days you will find him the Lead Analyst at CBS and Golf Channel. We are so excited to have Sir Nick Faldo also part of the Dream@Sea Experience. He will be hitting the beautiful golf courses along the way and if we are lucky, passing out pointers too!
- 6 major championships
- 40+ tournament victories
- Total of 98 weeks at World #1
- Received knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II in November 2009 and is the only living British golfer to receive this honor.
- Created Faldo Enterprises which includes Faldo Design and Faldo Series