Senior Bookkeeper FT / PT
Premier Live, a leader in luxury events, travel and apparel, is looking for the right candidate to handle all day-to-day financial activity of the company. Based in Atlanta, GA, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
$50,000 – $75,000 based on experience.
- Process Accounts Payable and Account Receivable
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual PL / BS / CF Reporting
- Draft Tax Return Preparation for Personal and Corporate Returns
- Interface with CPA Firm
- Managing Multiple LLCs out of Quickbooks Online / Enterprise
- Invoice Management
- Quote Management
- Product and Inventory Management
- Ecommerce / Magento
- Receive, approve, and/or decline vendor invoices
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money
- Prepare and send invoices to customers and ensure they are entered into the proper accounts
- Enter and Reconcile credit card payments
- Review, reconcile and manage field employee expenses.
Requirements – Experience
- 10 years’ experience accounting, B.S. and QuickBooks Enterprise experience is required.
- Must live in Atlanta and be willing to commute.
- Tennis / Golf / Music / Apparel / Events background a plus.
- Team Player
- Self Driven